Tuesday, July 30, 2013

H is for Hibiscus

Hello lovelies! Sorry for that break in the ABC Challenge but I'm back! :D And wahoo for some fun inspiration. ;) Today I have for you some hibiscus flower nail art for letter "H". Some gals on Instagram suggested Hawaii themed nails so I decided it was time to pull out the hibiscus. ;) Oh, and I take back my hello. I should say Aloha! :D


This entire design was down with acrylic paint -- only the white is polish. I used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors. I probably could have used polished to make the hibiscuses but the orange and pink paint was calling my name!
I do admit this is probably my FIRST summer nail art design this season... bahaha. Summer is almost over and I'm JUST starting to get into the mood. ;)
I do need some practice on these flowers. >.< Floral really isn't my thing haha!
Here is a better shot of my "Aloha" nail :)
And one more just for fun! :D I do like how my Hawaii themed mani turned out, even if I just did hibiscus nails. ;) So I shall say Aloha once more and we'll see what I can pull out for "I". (All I thought of when doing the Aloha nail was the scene in Miss Congeniality, which by the way one of my favorite movies, when Gracie Lou is basically burning Miss Hawaii for being mean to Cheryl and she goes "In Hawaii don't they use aloha for hello and goodbye?" and Hawaii is like "Yeah, so??" And then Gracie is like "So if you're on the phone with somebody and they won't stop talking and you say, ok aloha, don't they just start over again?" And of course Cheryl is like "Hahahaha you're funny." Yeah. I love Sandra Bullock. <3 :))
 
H is for Hibiscus.
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :

  1. this is so gorgeous it makes me feel like im in hawaii

    ReplyDelete